Episode 675 – Playing Not to Lose vs Playing to WIN
Examples from our Mindset Calls
Here’s some examples of this type of negative mindset about raising prices with customers:
- The customer is not going to be happy with me.
- They’re not going to see the value.
- They’re probably going to be upset
- They’re going to want to fire me.
- They’re going to want to hire someone else.
Suzanne adds here, “There’s a whole lot of fear around that, and as a mindset coach I notice it’s fear and loss is one mindset that tracks abundance, and wealth can be another chosen mindset path.”
On the other hand, here’s some examples of a positive mindset around raising prices with customers:
What if they say, YES? – That’s the simple start.
Building on this belief:
- This is what I offer my customers!
- We have this great relationship!
- We have this great connection!
- They appreciate me!
- They won’t want to lose me!
Suzanne adds here, “Let’s take this even further, that you don’t want to let me go because they’d have to spend the time to find someone new and build up trust with them. And they don’t want to do that. They don’t want to take the time to do that. So of course, they’re going to say yes, and it’s all going to turn out great.”
If you loved this podcast and want more FREE information on how to run your cleaning business, head to www.growmycleaningcompany.com for the FREE webinar or www.growmycleaningcompany.com/talk to speak with one of our coaches.
Don’t forget to rate and subscribe to get notifications for our upcoming podcasts!