Episode 596 – Make Your Goals a Reality in 2021 for Your Cleaning Company
Through all of my experience, I have put a framework together to help you skip all of the wondering I had to do.
- Start with your BIG goals, like how much you want to increase your sales in the upcoming year.
- Break the big goal into smaller goals. (Take the amount you came up above and divide it by 12)
- Now, break those down into pieces. (leads, bids, sales) Now it’s time to put these goals into action.
- Now that you have broken those down into actions you need to focus on what you can do! But, always round up. Never discount what you can do.
- Track where you are in the process. It can be hard to achieve goals if you can’t see where you are.
- Yay, we are at the end. Now it is time to review. What goals did you reach and what goals did you not? Start with the big goal and work down to the smallest goal that you didn’t meet.
This simple framework allowed me to build multi million dollar businesses much faster than if I didn’t use it.
This is the exact process we use to hold our Next Level members accountable every month.
Not only does this framework help you know your goals, it helps you reach them. It gives you the knowledge to know why you didn’t reach your goals. This ability is something you can pass on to your team as well, making you a leader and not just a manager. l
If you enjoyed this and would like to watch this video and others like it, click here. If you are still hungry to learn more and would like to watch our free informative webinar, head over to this link and find the most suitable time for you!
If you want to TAKE ACTION NOW and get the systems and processes that the successful people are using click here.